FARM VISITS & TASTINGS
We welcome you to our farm in the heart of South Africa’s esteemed Swartland Wine Region to enjoy our wines, vineyard, cellar and stories from our owner and winemaker.
Join us for a unique wine-tasting experience on our family-run farm, personally guided by our owner or winemaker. You will get first hand experience of our organic and sustainable farming practices, and learn how we handcraft our wines to “put the flavour of the farm in the bottle”, as Billy likes to say.
Every alternate Saturday of the month.
Booking is essential. See ‘Book Now’ to view upcoming dates.
Limited spaces available, released 1 month prior to tasting day.
What to Expect
- First-hand experience of our raw, working farm, and the unique environment we work in to create our natural wines
- A curated tour of our vineyard and cellar.
- A barrel tasting of some of our newest vintages
- A guided tasting of our signature Red and White blends, as well as our limited edition wines, alongside a bespoke refreshment platter
- A chance to get to know the owner or winemaker, and learn about how Nativo began
Booking Details and Conditions
- Due to the uniqueness of this experience and the owners’ limited availability, tastings are limited to every alternate Saturday of the month.
- Spaces limited to 10 people per tasting.
- To book and view available dates, please click the ‘Book’ button below. Once you have submitted your booking request, one of the team will be in touch.
- A R200 deposit per person is required to secure your booking. This can be redeemed against a wine purchase on the day.
*subject to allowances made by government COVID-19 regulations