FARM VISITS & TASTINGS
We welcome you to our farm in the heart of South Africa’s esteemed Swartland Wine Region toenjoy our wines, vineyard, cellar and stories from our owner and winemaker.
Join us for a wine-tasting experience that is a reflection of our unique winemaking and farming practices in the Swartland. Our owner or winemaker will personally welcome you with a walk through the vineyard, explaining how we grow our organic grapes with our Trilogy Approach. We’ll then show you around our off-the-grid, underground cellar, where we take winemaking back to its purest form and create our characteristic natural wines. Here, you will taste some of our newest vintages straight from the barrel, learning how we “put the flavor of the farm in the bottle” – as Billy likes to say. We’ll then guide you through a tasting of our current vintages in our one-of-kind rammed-earth tasting room, where you will learn the deeper story behind Nativo while enjoying our handcrafted wines.
Only available on the first and third Saturday of every month
Limited spaces available, released 1 month prior to tasting day.
What to Expect
- First-hand experience of our raw, working farm, and the unique environment we work in to create our natural wines
- A curated tour of our vineyard and cellar.
- A barrel tasting of some of our newest vintages
- A guided tasting of our signature Red and White blends, as well as our limited edition wines, alongside a bespoke refreshment platter
- A chance to get to know the owner or winemaker, and learn about how Nativo began
Booking Details and Conditions
- Due to the uniqueness of this experience and the owners’ limited availability, tasting days are limited to the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month
- Bookings will open 1 month in advance, and spaces will be limited to 10 people. This can be one single group or multiple small groups.
- To book and view available dates, please click the ‘Book’ button below. Once you have submitted your booking request, one of the team will bein touch.
- Due to the limited nature of this offering, a R200 deposit is required per group to secure your place. This can be redeemed against a wine purchase on the day.
*subject to allowances made by government COVID-19 regulations